The Department of Civil, Construction and Environmental Engineering offers a diverse range of program opportunities for graduate study.
Our goal is to provide innovative and high quality programs that support the many and varied interests of our students.
- Master of Science Programs
- Doctor of Philosophy
- Dual Graduate Degree Programs
- Accelerated Masters Program
Both coursework-only and coursework with thesis options are available in the master’s degree programs.
Graduate Research Focus Areas
- Construction Engineering and Management
- Environmental and Water Resources Engineering
- Structural Engineering and Materials
- Transportation Systems Engineering
While most graduate studies are focused in one of these four focus areas, many student plans of study involve two or more of the above areas.
For More Information
For additional information about our graduate programs, reference the Civil, Construction, and Environmental Engineering Graduate Handbook or contact Dr. Michael E. Kreger.