The Department of Civil, Construction and Environmental Engineering offers a diverse range of program opportunities for undergraduate study. Our goal is to provide innovative and high quality programs that support the many and varied interests of our students.
The Department offers the following undergraduate degrees:
- Bachelor of Science in Architectural Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Construction Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Engineering
The Department also offers the following minors, certificates and dual degree programs:
- Minor in Architectural Engineering
- Minor in Civil Engineering (for non civil engineering majors)
- Minor in Construction Engineering (for non construction engineering majors)
- Minor in Environmental and Water Resources Engineering
- Minor in Structural Engineering
- Minor in Transportation Engineering
The College of Engineering Academic Advising Center helps students plan their path to a degree. Advising appointments are required for semester and long term course planning, discussing or changing a major or minor along with extended discussion of these or other advising questions.